Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Greetings
My name is Rebekah Meyer and I am in the University of Tennessee's ETEC 486 class. In this class I plan to learn how to integrate technology in my future High School history class effectively. I want to learn how to make History fun by melding together the past with the future. I will definitely want to use technology to facilitate academic discussion, provide primary resources, and interesting history tools that were not available for me when I was in High School. Technology is the future of academia, so it is important for me as a future teacher to incorporate it in my lesson plans. So far, I have learned the basics of Google Sites and now Blogger. Through this class and this blog I intend to explore the different educational uses of technology and try to figure out exactly how it will fit into my future social studies classroom in a way that will interest my students and still provide excellent education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment